POSITION: Brake Press Operator (2nd and 3rd Shifts)
LOCATION: Westlake, OH 44145
This position is responsible for the daily setup and operation of hydraulic CNC controlled press brakes in a just-in-time fabrication shop with some assistance provided. This hourly position is temporary upon hiring, but becomes fulltime (with benefits) after a successful training period.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum of one year operating a Press Brake REQUIRED (including set-up).
- Have knowledge of basic CNC control codes.
- Must be able to read blueprints and understand flat pattern layout.
- Must be able to read a tape measure, micrometers, calipers, and protractors.
- Familiar with modern manufacturing techniques and materials.
- Good working knowledge of math, geometry, and basic computer skills.
- Demonstrate attention to detail.
- Must be able to work in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment.
- High school diploma or GED is required.
- Press Brake experience is a plus.
- Must be able to lift and move up to 50 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Must be able to work in standing/walking position in excess of eight hours a day.
- Must be able to tolerate exposure to dust, fumes, noise, temperature and other elements in the shop area.
- Must be able to work on site.
Pay: $18-$21.50 (shift premiums $1.50 / hour for 2nd shift and $1.00 / hour for 3rd shift)
Please apply online or send resumes to email@example.com
ALPCO provides equal employment opportunity to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status, or other legally protected classification in the state in which a person is seeking employment. Applicants encouraged to confidentially self-identify when applying. Local applicants encouraged to apply. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Drug-free work environment. Pre-employment drug screening required. Must be eligible to work in this country.